8.close the power switch on and the dryer starts to operate.
9.check whether the power supply value of the dryer is normal (please refer to the nameplate).
10.check whether the temperature difference between the cooling water inlet and outlet is normal (5-10 ℃).
11.check whether the fan motor of the cooler operates normally.
12.check whether the fan motor of the condenser operates normally (the motor is controlled by the pressure switch, and it starts when the pressure is 1.55Mpa, and stops when the pressure is 1.35mpa).
13.after 10 minutes of operation, let the compressed air enter the dryer to start the air compressor or slowly open the inlet and outlet valves to close the air bypass valve.
14.check for air leakage.
15.check whether the inlet compressed air temperature is normal. High temperature type continued 80 ℃, low temperature type cluster 40 ℃.
16.check whether the compressed air pressure in the day is normal. (standard 0.7MPa, please refer to nameplate).
17.check whether the temperature difference at the inlet and outlet of the dryer is normal (the temperature difference value is 10 ~ 30 ℃).
18.check whether the high and low pressure of refrigerant is normal (under no-load condition, the high pressure of refrigerant R22 is 1.35-1.55mpa, and the low pressure is 0.32-0.4mpa).
19.If the high pressure of the water-cooled model is abnormal, the water volume regulating valve at the inlet of the cooling water can be adjusted (clockwise, pressure decreases, counterclockwise, pressure increases).
20.after 30 minutes of operation, check whether the drainage system is normal (generally, the drainer will automatically drain water).
21.if the evaporator is frozen and the compressed air cannot pass, adjust the temperature controller to the scale of 0 ℃ - 3 ℃ (the red number is 0 ° C, the green number is 0 ° C).
1.Check whether the fins of the condenser and cooler are clean every day, so as to avoid the adverse effect of heat dissipation on the water removal effect and service life of the dryer.
2. The hot fins used for cleaning the condenser and cooler can be sprayed with compressed air. If they are seriously blocked, they can be cleaned with cleaning agent, but the solvent that will corrode the copper tube and fins shall not be used.
3.keep the dryer in good ventilation at all times.
4.pay attention to whether the inlet temperature of the dryer exceeds the rated temperature at any time.
5.check whether the high and low pressure of the refrigerant is normal every day. After 4 hours of shutdown, the pressure is 0.7-1.1mpa, the no-load startup low pressure is 0.32-0.4mpa, and the high pressure is 1.35-1.55mpa (this pressure is R22 refrigerant).
6. Check whether the cooling water condition is normal every day, the water pressure is 0.2-0.4mpa, and the inlet water temperature is ≤ 35 ℃.
7. For water-cooled models, clean the water filter every three months or when the refrigerant high pressure is higher than 0.17mpa. If the refrigerant pressure is not normal, wash the condenser and pre cooler.
8.clean the filter screen inside the ball valve of the drain every two weeks to keep the drainage smooth.
9.If you need to have a comprehensive maintenance, please contact us.
If all the above inspection items are normal, it is normal operation.
Note: 1. Long term operation without load shall be avoided, and the no-load operation time shall not exceed 30 minutes.
2. Wait for 5 minutes after shutdown to restart the machine to avoid frequent startup and shutdown, resulting in compressor damage.
Set the interval time with the right knob
Set the discharge time with the left knob
Set the time as follows:
Set the discharge time to 4 seconds and the interval time to 5 minutes, and then make further adjustment as required.
We suggest that you also press the manual test button of timer to check the electronic drainer every time you check the compressed air system.
Clean the filter socket ③ once a month to minimize the occurrence of poor operation of the electronic drain valve. In case of blockage, it must be disassembled and cleaned if it is not closed in time. But before cleaning, close the front ball valve to make sure there is no air pressure and turn off the power.
Please close the switch ①, press the manual button to relieve the pressure, screw out the nut ②, and take the filter screen ③ for cleaning.
1. Loosen the screw and take out the junction box and timer from the coil.
2. Screw out the bolt and remove the gasket and coil from the valve body.
3. Fix the valve body with a wrench, tighten the valve core nut with a toothed wheel, and take out the valve core.
4. Clean the valve body and valve core with air gun.
Matters needing attention
1. The screws connecting the junction box, timer and coil must be tightened to ensure the sealing effect of the gasket and prevent water from entering the joint of the gasket. Otherwise, the line and timer will burn.
2. When the drain is blocked and the valve body is removed, please disconnect the power supply. Otherwise, the increase of current will burn out the coil and timer.
2. Precooler and condenser
3. Drying filter
6. Pressure switch
7. Air heat exchanger
8. Gas water separator
9. Refrigerant low pressure meter
10. Air outlet pressure gauge
2. Air cooled condenser
3. Water cooled condenser
4. Drying filter
7. Liquid gas separator
8. Pre cooler
9. Air heat exchanger
10. Gas water separator
11. Automatic drainer
12. High voltage control switch
14. Refrigerant high pressure meter
15. Refrigerant low pressure meter
16. Air outlet pressure gauge
17. Cooling water filter
18. Constant pressure water supply valve (water regulating valve)
19. Safety valve
20. Filling valve